Okay, boys and girls, it’s time for Mama A.J.’s Words of Wisdom (aka Ten Things That Are Pissing Me Off).
- If you call in sick but feel good enough to spend your day on Facebook talking about how sick you are, then shut up and go to work.
- If you can drive yourself to the ER to get shots of pain meds for your Migraine, then chances are good that you don’t really need the shots.
- If you get Disability for a “bad back” but get cash for doing roofing jobs “on the side”, then you are slime.
- If you get Disability for Narcolepsy but can still get a Driver’s License, then our system is totally screwed up.
- If you get Food Stamps and WIC but can afford $300 extensions and bi-weekly gel manicures, then we have a problem.
- If you have lost a lot of weight and you feel the need to whine and wheeze about how hard life is now that you are skinny, then shut the hell up and eat a damn cheeseburger.
- If you bitch about your employer and co-workers on Facebook and you are surprised when you get fired for it, then you are an idiot.
- If you use social media to make public announcements about private matters, then you forfeit the right to tell anyone to mind their own business.
- If you post your writing on a public site and bawl like a little baby the instant someone doesn’t praise you, then don’t post your work on a public site. Hang it on your mommy’s refrigerator and get a new pacifier.
- If you can’t remember the last time you said something that wasn’t a complaint, then suck it up, Snowflake. We’re tired of hearing it.